Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 years ago

Went to strip club with my husband - got drunk and ...?

Background: I'm 27, husbands 30... married 8 yrs. together 11 years. 2 kids - 7& 5 yrs.

So, we have been going to strip clubs for about 5 months now. We both had never been prior to this. We had talked about going and we decided that we go together then its totally cool, if I would get freaked out, then we would leave..whatever.

We did fine. had a great time,every time. I pretty much get drunk, which is so unlike me. My husband only has a beer, so he can drive. I never wanted to do the dances or go up to the stage with the tip bar. My husband went, and i was totally fine with it. and fyi... we totally have the best sex ever after the club.

The last time we went, a girl come in with her hubby and some friends and told me she had never been, and was asking me about everything. we got to talking about the stage and tip bar and everything. and she was super nervous about going up there. so, me being drunk, told her i would go up there with her so she didnt have to be so nervous. my husband was like "hell yeah" cause he knows what happens when the ladies go up there.

So we go up there and I put a few dollars out there, and so did she and the girls come over and got my boobs out and licked my neck and everything. It was crazy! They did the same to this girl. My husband was loving it! That happened with 4 dancers. And it was crazy.

This is soooo unlike me. I am very quiet, shy, dont like showing off my body...etc. This is freaking me out, but at the same it puts a huge smile on my face cause i know i had a blast. I cant get it out of my head. I loved it, but it freaks me out at the same time.

We are going back soon, and i dont know if I should stay clear of the tip bar, or just go with the flow and have fun. My huband was totally fine with everything. and he said it was so hot seeing me like that.

I think i am freaking out because it was so unlike me. but at the same time i had a blast. what to do?

• mikee

Bare 'em baby !

I know how you feel lol. I'm also very shy and went to the strip club with my husband. He loved seeing me have a great time. He paid for me to get a private lap dance. Which was amazing lol. When we got home he asked me about the lap dance, told him all about it. He got turned on by it and was glad I had a good time. We definitely also had the best sex ever that night. I would say go with the flow. There's nothing wrong with it. The stripper actually thought it was really good that my husband and I are so comfortable in our marriage to do something like that. Just go with it =]

• Jock

Life is for living and enjoyment - if you like it, get on with it. Give yourself a challenge to do a guest spot and actually strip.

I have a female friend who goes to strip clubs on a regular basis but only for amateur nights so that she can get her gear off, get some tips and maybe get laid. She makes good money and also wins the prize occasionally. She also gets laid regularly as well. By day she is a lawyer - at night she is wild

go with the flow and have some fun... if ur sex life is improving that's great. most married couples don't have much sex after the 5th yr...

Quit drinking.

• SLJ

Go and have fun, who is gonna judge you?