What does it mean when you dream that your recent ex boyfriend is having sex with his ex girlfriend?

I just recently broke up with my boyfriend of two years about 7 days ago. We're still friends and we still get a long. About a couple nights ago I had a very confusing dream. Time had passed since our break up (no more than 3 months) and by this point we were really good friends and we told each other... show more I just recently broke up with my boyfriend of two years about 7 days ago. We're still friends and we still get a long. About a couple nights ago I had a very confusing dream. Time had passed since our break up (no more than 3 months) and by this point we were really good friends and we told each other everything. One day while we were on the phone he told me that the other day he had sex with his ex girlfriend Maria. Maria and him are also close friends and she is also one of his ex girlfriends. He gave me really descriptive details of what he did and what positions and so on to the point where I was seeing everything vividly. I could hear every sound and see everything as if I was there. I listened to his entire story of the previous night and I remember as he was recounting his tale to me I felt a strange mix of jealousy and arousal and I also felt slightly disturbed and hurt too. I remember telling myself in the dream that I had no reason to be jealous because there was nothing linking us together and he had every right to have sex with someone, it wasn't fair that he should get sexually frustrated and put his life on hold because I still felt a connection with him and would like to one day get back together with him. All in all I woke up in quite the emotional tornado. I have so many mixed feelings going on but I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me in depth the meaning of my dream so it can help me move on. Thank you very much

Sincerely,
Very Confused.