Ungrateful Brother What Can I Do?

Hey guys, So here’s the situation, my brother can be cool at time and other time can seem extremely ungrateful. Recently my brother was in the market to buy a car, but with his job and his bills it would take a very long time to put a down payment. To help him out, I gave him $1200. I told him don’t worry... show more Hey guys,

So here’s the situation, my brother can be cool at time and other time can seem extremely ungrateful. Recently my brother was in the market to buy a car, but with his job and his bills it would take a very long time to put a down payment. To help him out, I gave him $1200. I told him don’t worry about paying me back. Consider it a birthday gift. After he got his car, he wanted to customize his car. But because of his job and his bills. It was going to take a long time to buy what he wanted. So I contacted my hook up and got him a great deal on the parts he wanted. Afterward I told him to help him out, I’ll give him $300 to buy the parts. So after speaking with my hook-up, I go to tell him the plan, he goes off on me and says that his busy and yells at me. I’m like WTF, I’m just trying to help. It wouldn’t be a big deal if he just calmly tell me that his busy and if we can talk later, but seriously yelling at me??? WTF. I mean also my contact going out of his way to stay late at work to get him a good deal, but had asked that we come today and my brother goes, “wtf why does it have to be today, I’m going to be tired after work”. I’m like wtf is your problem, everyone trying to help you out and your coming off as an ungrateful idiots. Why the hell is he so ungrateful and what can I do to help him change?

Let me know guys.

Thanks.
Update: Yeah I think your right Rich. Maybe should cut him off until he starts to appreciate the stuff I'm doing for him. I understand he's stress cause of work, but I go through a lot of stress at work too and still contain myself to not go off on people. Especially people that I know that's trying to help. show more Yeah I think your right Rich. Maybe should cut him off until he starts to appreciate the stuff I'm doing for him. I understand he's stress cause of work, but I go through a lot of stress at work too and still contain myself to not go off on people. Especially people that I know that's trying to help.