schedule download problem of mediafire using idm?

hey,i am facing problem in downloading of a file from mediafire at a schedule time.I am using IDM.It shows that the address of the file is not valid anymore or session is expired.how to get rid of it?

Update:

IDM version 6.05

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Better use JDownloader to schedule downloads.It can be used for scheduling downloads from any website i.e mediafire,megaupload,rapidshare,direct links etc.The only problem is some websites(fileserve,filesonic etc.) have captcha recognition,which u hav to type.

Jdownloader also downloads files using 4 or 8 or 16 connections,which u can set.So download speeds are very close to IDM.

For scheduling downloads Jdownloader is best.For downloading files when u r present before the PC IDM but IDM isnt flexible enough for scheduling downloads.

Source(s): Personal experience.
  • 3 years ago

hi chum while that occurs if u look to the marvelous of the document ur downloading you will see somewhat pause button click on it wait 30 sec and then click on it back and it will finnish downloading. Its happened to me stable success i'm hoping this facilitates Kevin

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.