Can these counteract with my birth control pill?

I am taking sronyx. I've been on it for 2 weeks. I've been sexually active with my boyfriend for 6 weeks. Using condoms. And we used condoms all the way up to last night. We just wanted to try it, and he came inside me. But I just realized.. When I hangout on weekends I smoke part of prime times w/... show more I am taking sronyx.
I've been on it for 2 weeks.
I've been sexually active with my boyfriend for 6 weeks. Using condoms. And we used condoms all the way up to last night. We just wanted to try it, and he came inside me.
But I just realized.. When I hangout on weekends I smoke part of prime times w/ friends, and we do hookah. Does that smoke interfere? I have a few plan B pills, should I take them just to make sure?
& Since I just started the pill, it's messedwith my menstrual cycle /:
I started the pill, then two days later my period came. On that for 5 days, then spotting continuously after that. I'm not freaking out or anything, I just wanna know so I can stop w/ hooka & prime times.
& Plan B should work fine while on bc right?
Update: But the smoke makes the pill less effective, yes?
& Plan B? If I take that when will my birth control pill be effective again?