Which is your favorite car under 30k ?

should either be a sedan or a convertible, looks great, less maintenance and low on gas..

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favourite answer

darshak gohil is obviously retarded for starters, you can't get half his cars under 30k, even broken..

if you want low on gas, go smaller or more efficient engines

looks good, go higher class (like a mercedes vs a kia)

low on gas, (lets face it) go overseas makers for this one..

You're looking at subaru, mazda, honda, acura, bmw, volvo, audi, nissan, infinity, etc..

subaru wrx (fantastic car, tons of power, good looks, 4 door, awd)

mazda miata (optional retractable hardtop, small, great gas mileage, very quick car, 2 door rwd)

honda s2000 (stopped making in 2009, very fast, great looks, rwd, 2 door)

acura tsx, or acura tl (both lots of power, some models of tl have awd, both have great gas mileage)

bmw 325i, 325ci, 325xi, 328i, 328ci, 328xi, 330i, 330ci, 330xi (all have good power, great build quality, higher models like 330 have more power than 325, would NOT get a 323. rwd cars, decent gas mileage, expensive to fix, but don't break often)

volvo s40 T5 AWD, volvo s60R (both very fast cars, sharp looks, and built very solid, some parts can get expensive)

audi a3, audi a4(the new a3 and a4 are both great cars and look fantastic, the a3 is a hatchback, the a4 is a sedan. (get the quattro if you go either option (awd))

nissan 350z, nissan altima (both have great power, the 350z is a coupe or convertible (2door), altima is a 4 door, both are rwd, and reliable)

infinity g35 (more luxury version of the 350z, same basic build, not quite as quick, but still around 300 horsepower. has back seats, rwd, and i think standard gps system built in)

Of coarse there are faster cars, more gas guzzling cars out there, but these are some i would look at if i had the money.

Source(s): i love cars.
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 years ago

Ford Mustang V6, Honda Civic Si, Mazda Miata, Subaru Impreza WRX, Suzuki Kisashai, and a few others I like that are all under 30k.

I like lots of different cars and go for test drives once in a while to see what the new ones are all about.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Nissan Teana Manual - 24 lac

Nissan Teana Auto - 26 lac

• Cubby
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Chev Camaro, V/6. gets 29 mpg on the highway. Coupe looks great. Mean car!!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Either a Infinit G35, a Nissan Altima 3.5, or a Nissan Maxima. They are all pretty awesome.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hyundai

• 9 years ago

I like ford mastang fast back,mastang gt, buggatti veyron,lamboghini gallardo, mursielago,diablo,aventador,esteem,honda city,lancer,nissan skyline,cruze,tata safari,ford gt,toyota supra

and more......

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.