Philosophy Homework help PLEASE!?

First of all, I do NOT need anything written for me. I just need help brainstorming ideas. Can anyone help me with this essay topic? "Does virtue lead to happiness? Is being virtuous the best way to live—and why? Should one be virtuous for its own sake, or for the sake of something else? Is it best for... show more First of all, I do NOT need anything written for me. I just need help brainstorming ideas. Can anyone help me with this essay topic?

"Does virtue lead to happiness? Is being virtuous the best way to live—and why? Should one be virtuous for its own sake, or for the sake of something else? Is it best for oneself, one’s community, both, or neither? Choose three of the following figures to discuss, and compare and contrast their views. (Discuss whichever questions you think are relevant, from the list above.) Plato (as Socrates), Epictetus, Epicurus, Seneca, Al-Farabi, Machiavelli. A strong answer will give a clear definition of virtue, as well as how the thinkers define happiness."
1 answer 1