How do I bypass admin password in Windows 7?

My parents put a password on the admin account, which used to be mine, set up a standard account, and gave it to me. Now I am left with to me a worthless hunk of metal. I cannot open, install, or sometimes even download most files such as .exe and .msi's. I have tried crackers, but I cannot open them, due to me... show more My parents put a password on the admin account, which used to be mine, set up a standard account, and gave it to me. Now I am left with to me a worthless hunk of metal. I cannot open, install, or sometimes even download most files such as .exe and .msi's. I have tried crackers, but I cannot open them, due to me needing the admin password. Please help. I am running Windows 7 32 bit professional and I have no password reset disk btw.
Update: Yeah a problem....I cannot open exe's for password crackers or reseters any ideas? i was thinking mim attack from a different computer in the LAN