Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 9 years ago

Cars like the Honda S2000?

I've decided to buy a sports car, preferably a two door coupe. I've been looking into the Honda S2000 and the Nissan 370z. Those two cars (used) seem to be within my budget, and I've also taken a look at the Mazda Miata, and BMW Z4, but the 370z and S2K seem to be the top 2 finalist. Do you guys have any other suggestions based on the cars I just described? And if you had to choose between the two cars which would you get and why?

Let's keep in mind that I said that used versions of the S2K and 370z is within my budget. So suggestions like the Porsche Boxster, Porsche 911, and all that is all, not within my budget.

Also, I'm more into the aesthetic qualities of the car rather than it's actual specs. I've never sped in my life and I don't plan on doing so in the future.

Favorite Answer

S2000: Manic engine,great quality and reliability,awesome gearbox,fast but tricky when you push it to the limit...

370Z: Sporty car,good quality,smooth engine,less thrilling than the S2000,but not much difference

My suggestion would be a Z4M or maybe a Porsche Cayman or Boxter.You are going to buy used anyway so why not try these ones too?

• payson

Cars Similar To S2000

• Marion

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axzio

If your smart you buy it baby it and drive it like the collectors car its headed to be! this is a fine car! power, handling etc. they don't offer this car model anymore and it will be a collectors some day. yes insurance will be tough especially at 17 but mark my words don't rack up miles, don't abuse it and you may someday double your investment. Nissan made a roadster while still Datsun the original name called the 2000 roadster. an MG looking roadster and today they are rare and valuable to collectors!

HONDA & NISSAN are awesome for sport cars ..

S2K is powerful .... ROARRRRR , I love that cat very much also you can upgrade it easily if you want ...

370z is a great car also but prefer S2K !!

WRX !! Check this car

• Rob R

Why do people look for something "like the S2000"? If you like the S2000, go buy one for God Sakes. Honda makes a great car so go get it already.

Hyundai Genesis Coupe.

And another 2/3K $ for nsurance?