Cars like the Honda S2000?

I've decided to buy a sports car, preferably a two door coupe. I've been looking into the Honda S2000 and the Nissan 370z. Those two cars (used) seem to be within my budget, and I've also taken a look at the Mazda Miata, and BMW Z4, but the 370z and S2K seem to be the top 2 finalist. Do you guys have... show more I've decided to buy a sports car, preferably a two door coupe. I've been looking into the Honda S2000 and the Nissan 370z. Those two cars (used) seem to be within my budget, and I've also taken a look at the Mazda Miata, and BMW Z4, but the 370z and S2K seem to be the top 2 finalist. Do you guys have any other suggestions based on the cars I just described? And if you had to choose between the two cars which would you get and why?
Update: Let's keep in mind that I said that used versions of the S2K and 370z is within my budget. So suggestions like the Porsche Boxster, Porsche 911, and all that is all, not within my budget. Also, I'm more into the aesthetic qualities of the car rather than it's actual specs. I've never sped in my life and I don't... show more Let's keep in mind that I said that used versions of the S2K and 370z is within my budget. So suggestions like the Porsche Boxster, Porsche 911, and all that is all, not within my budget.
Also, I'm more into the aesthetic qualities of the car rather than it's actual specs. I've never sped in my life and I don't plan on doing so in the future.