Found out my brothers watching Porn?

I was checking the history for something, and there were porn websites -_-.

What should I do?

"His?" Lol, Its a family computer. and I wasn't stalking his websites. :P I was looking for something I was watching on youtube earlier. ^.^

• Cheryl
    Favorite Answer

well unless he is 5, i am quite sure a good portion of males watch porn ... my own brothers laptop was running slow, i did a scan and he had 167 infections from surfing porn ... that would be my only concern about your brother doing it on a family computer ... so you better tell him to stop until he has his own computer ...

First a question are they 18 years old or younger?Second do you & your whole family share the same computer?If the answer to either of these questions is yes.I'd tell them what I found then I would ask them to stop.If they didn't I'd talk to my parents about putting some parental controls on the computer.Or you could rut them on there yourself.Porn can lead into big trouble for everyone who uses the computer.

Source(s): It's what I'd do.
  • Davy

get some of those disinfectant wipes and clean the keyboard and mouse lol. i wouldnt worry about it unless its animal porn or something really sick. once i checked the history after my friends lil brother was on and he looked up boobs.com. lol

I'll probably get reported for writing this, but let him look at it. I remember when I was a teenager that's all I did! 99% of boys look at it sooner or later, it's part of growing up....

• Rachel

Just leave it. He's a guy, perfectly normal unless he's 9 or something

• flower

It's no biggie.It's natural and normal.You could cause him damage if you make him feel weird or ashamed. Just leave it alone.

So????? I watch it all the time and I am a girl : D

be a cool sis and show him how to use the "in private browser" so it won't track the sites he visits.

• Belle

i had the same thing as you! mine was only 12 -.- there is not really anything you can do it is natural for boys, your could talk to your parents but its not really hurting him, its just something boys do :L

cool story bro, exactly why were you checking his history?