Atheists and Christians, have you ever considered...?

Please humor me and leave bias at the door step if you can. If there is no evidence for god or against god, don't you think the best stand is a neutral one, not a negative or positive one? Claiming either "there is definitely a god" or "there is definitely not a god" are both false because... show more Please humor me and leave bias at the door step if you can. If there is no evidence for god or against god, don't you think the best stand is a neutral one, not a negative or positive one? Claiming either "there is definitely a god" or "there is definitely not a god" are both false because there is not evidence to support either.

And I know most of the atheists think the burden of proof is on for believer for making the claim, but "there is no god" is also a claim and all claims must be verified. If you say that there is no possibility that a deist or theism exists anywhere or in any form as if you are the authority on the universe while you ridicule anyone who says otherwise, you'd better have evidence to support it.

Also, atheists, have you ever considered that humans are just not scientifically advanced enough to discover evidence of something as complex as an intelligent deity or theism? That would arguably be the greatest discovery in human history. I wonder if it really escaped you that science only goes as far as our current knowledge, and there are discoveries to be made in the future but because we don't have evidence for it NOW, doesn't mean there isn't proof to be discovered.

P.S. I'm not talking about religion or the Bible. Religion is just the human interpretation of the idea of a god and is often flawed. It is not god itself.
Update: Let me reiterate, I'm not saying it is your duty to disprove God just because someone says he is real. But if YOU make such a broad claim that no intelligent creator exists anywhere or in any form, and ESPECIALLY if you make fun of people who believe otherwise, you need to have evidence to justify ridiculing... show more Let me reiterate, I'm not saying it is your duty to disprove God just because someone says he is real. But if YOU make such a broad claim that no intelligent creator exists anywhere or in any form, and ESPECIALLY if you make fun of people who believe otherwise, you need to have evidence to justify ridiculing others. Otherwise, you are no different than they.

As for not being advanced enough, consider this... in the 1600's we were not scientifically advanced enough to know about Evolution. There was zero evidence for Evolution in that century. But because humans weren't intelligent enough, and because we don't know, doesn't mean it isn't true. This is why when you are faced with something that has no evidence for or against, you have to be neutral.

No evidence for + no evidence against = we don't know!
Update 2: @Skepti Try to keep your hissy fits to yourself. If you can't answer the question logically and without emotion or frustration, don't answer at all. Most of your responses to my questions (not arguments) proved you never understood the question in the first place. Instead, as all biased skeptics do, you immediately... show more @Skepti Try to keep your hissy fits to yourself. If you can't answer the question logically and without emotion or frustration, don't answer at all. Most of your responses to my questions (not arguments) proved you never understood the question in the first place. Instead, as all biased skeptics do, you immediately hopped on the "nuh-uh!" train. Also, I never said "we don't know" = "god did it". Are you even capable of reading comprehension?