What is the Instrumental song by Michael Bacon played in the movie RFK?

Okay so when I was watching the documentary called PBS: American Experience: RFK there was an instrumental piece played both at the beginning and the ending. When I watched the credits it said music was by a man called Michael Bacon but it wouldn't give me the name of it. Does it anyone know what it's called?

THANKS!

Michael Bacon is an Emmy award winning film score writer and most likely wrote the piece for the movie and didn't title it. It's just part of the score. He is a very talented musician and songwriter for his group, "The Bacon Brothers," in which he and his brother, Kevin Bacon have 6 published cds. Check out his music at www.michaelbaconmusic.com and www.baconbros.com.

I'm not sure of ROCK instrumentals but I have favorite THRASH instrumentals... Metallica - To Live Is To Die Metallica - The Call of Ktulu Metallica - Orion Metallica - Anethstesia (Pulling Teeth) Flotsam & Jetsam - Flotzilla Annihilator - Crystal Ann That's all I can think of

Tastes like Kevin bacon

His website here http://www.michaelbaconmusic.com/?page_id=11 Doesn't really list names it just says end of episode such and such.