How long does an appeal take?

Six days ago, one of my answers was unfairly reported as 'abuse', in the Cooking and Recipes' section. I simply posted a recipe for bread pudding, and cited the source where I found the recipe. When I received the email notice from Yahoo, I immediately appealed, and have been waiting for a response... show more Six days ago, one of my answers was unfairly reported as 'abuse', in the Cooking and Recipes' section. I simply posted a recipe for bread pudding, and cited the source where I found the recipe.
When I received the email notice from Yahoo, I immediately appealed, and have been waiting for a response ever since. Since there is no 'Contact Us' option here, how do I find out the status of this? Are appeals usually ignored?
Update: I do check my spam folder daily; I'm a mod/admin on a Christian discussion forum, and I know that automatic emails are frequently filtered. I'm just miffed that my reply will be of no use, if it is re-instated, as the questioner wanted to use up some stale muffins. Oh, well; I'll just continue to answer questions... show more I do check my spam folder daily; I'm a mod/admin on a Christian discussion forum, and I know that automatic emails are frequently filtered.
I'm just miffed that my reply will be of no use, if it is re-instated, as the questioner wanted to use up some stale muffins. Oh, well; I'll just continue to answer questions as they come up...