Writers: By asking questions here, does that mean you don't have enough confidence in your writing?

I don't mean this in a completely negative light. If you think about it, by coming here, you are really admitting that your storyline, your writing, or whatever it is you normally ask questions about, is not good enough by your own standards. Please be honest when I ask this next question, no one will... show more I don't mean this in a completely negative light.

If you think about it, by coming here, you are really admitting that your storyline, your writing, or whatever it is you normally ask questions about, is not good enough by your own standards.

Please be honest when I ask this next question, no one will think lesser of you or whatever if you do:

Are you coming here because you are generally curious to see what others think about your writing, plot, etc..., or is it really because you don't have enough confidence in your writing and want reassurance?

I'll be completely honest in saying that I come here because I don't have enough confidence in anything that I do, including writing. I think that this is the reason that most writers get upset over mindless comments that bash their writing. It's because they honestly don't have enough confidence in their own. I know that completely describes me, but then again, the statement is coming from me, so it's hard to say.

Opinions?
Thanks! :)
Update: @bookbuyer: But why would you feel the need to improve unless you were completely confident in your writing? ^-^

I know, I know, it's probably a stupid question with an answer that you know and will answer easily, but I just thought I'd ask it anyway.
Update 2: Sorry, the question was supposed to say:
"But why would you feel the need to improve if you were completely confident in your writing?"