IS there anyway for me to rejoin the military with a RE 4 and other than honorable discharge?

I was discharged from active duty military with an re code of 4 and oth discharge. I was 17 and stupid as i had issues then. I did not realize that it would screw my life over as it has and i can not follow my path in life. I can not keep working these temp jobs or these dead end life jobs. I want the chance to... show more I was discharged from active duty military with an re code of 4 and oth discharge. I was 17 and stupid as i had issues then. I did not realize that it would screw my life over as it has and i can not follow my path in life. I can not keep working these temp jobs or these dead end life jobs. I want the chance to serve my country over and to be able to pursue my life's dream. Unfortunately as it would have of me i have nothing because of that. So is there any way to get reenlisted short of having the president himself signing off on it? So can anyone help me here and please if you are just going to write you're screwed please refrain from doing so thank you