My ex cheated then abandoned me for that person over a year ago. He has me blocked on facebook & still calls?

It's been OVER A YEAR!!!

To make a long story short, my ex cheated and then dumped me for the person he cheated on me with. He didnt even try and save our relationship or apolgize, he just left me for this other person without giving it a second thought, and without even having the courtesy to tell me he was dumping me. He just left.

Ever since then, he's ignored me on bChrstmas, Thanksgiving, Valentines, my birthday, his birthday, etc since we were no longer together.

My question is, why does be randomly call or text me every 4 months completely out of the blue like nothings wrong and we're best friedns? I havent physically seen him or dated him in more than a year (14 months)! It's been more than 2 years since we've actually been o na rea ldate.

Why does he even have my number after more tha na year of no contact, and after all the rotten things he did? This is the third time in over a year that hes called me. I never pick up. Even if it was a drunk-dial, or because he broke up wit hsomeone, it's still no reason t ocontact me after he showed me no compassion and threw me away like a piece of trash.

It just makes me wonder why he would contact me after more than a year? Maybe 4 months from now he wil lcall again? I dont understand.

Your thoughts..

oh and by the way he never apologizes in his text or voicemails.

he always texts me from some random number i dont recognize saying this is an old "friend", instead of saying this is an old "boyfriend."

And I did send that closure letter, all 30 pages of it, last year! so jhe has no reason to be contacting me after A FULL YEAR yet he STILL calls every 4 - 6 months.

I feel that being Drunk or sober is no longer a valid excuse to call me when it's been more than a year. Will he still be calling me 2 years from now?

It's hard to move on, and im not changing my number on all my resumes, business cards, doctors, friends, etc. No way.

Why does he still contact me after he threw me away like a piece of trash? I know it'a not because of guilt.

he 19 and bipolar and im much older than he is, but being bipolar is not a reason to be a vicious sociopath towards me.

Why is he calling me when he has me BLOCKED on facebook and everything else when he abandoned me over a year ago?

If we cant be friends on freaking facebook , myspace ,AIM, and email, then how the heck are we gonna be friends in real life? Plus he has no right to call me without even apoligizing. I neevr respond to his calls. I want nothing to do with him so i ignore him ,but it still brings back those freaking memories.

and obviously yes im still hurt after a year, a lot of people would me after what he did.

I think im gonna have his number blocked by sprint if it's possible to do that for free? ignoring him is the best?

errr... he's bipolar... he's crazy, don't try to figure him out... or u'll end up crazier than he is

Call Sprint and tell them you're being harassed by this guy, and ask them to block.

I do think ignoring him is the best thing to do. And block him on facebook and wherever. He hurt you, he's not willing to acknowledge that and even apologize--just cut him out as much as you possibly can. and move on.

• Simple answer? He's hoping for a booty-call.