How do you get rid of mouth ulcers?

I have two mouth ulcers. One on the left of my mouth and one on the right of my mouth. D: They've been around for close to a week now but they're still not going away. Whenever I open my mouth it hurts. Especially when I eat. It's sometimes too painful so I just eat a little. I haven't been eating... show more I have two mouth ulcers. One on the left of my mouth and one on the right of my mouth. D:
They've been around for close to a week now but they're still not going away. Whenever I open my mouth it hurts. Especially when I eat. It's sometimes too painful so I just eat a little.
I haven't been eating much since I got the ulcers 'cause it hurts too much. My mum says it's because I don't get enough sleep but I'm not sure. I've tried drinking more water and brushing my teeth more. But it's sometimes painful to brush my teeth too.
Hope you can give me some suggestions or advice so it'll cure faster. Thanks~ ^^