My ex cheated on me & abandoned me for that person. It's been over a year so why does he still contact me?

It's been OVER A YEAR!!!

To make a long story short, my ex cheated and then dumped me for the person he cheated on me with. He didnt even try and save our relationship or apolgize, he just left me for this other person without giving it a second thought, and without even having the courtesy to tell me he was dumping me. He just left.

Ever since then, he's ignored me on bChrstmas, Thanksgiving, Valentines, my birthday, his birthday, etc since we were no longer together.

My question is, why does be randomly call or text me every 4 months completely out of the blue like nothings wrong and we're best friedns? I havent physically seen him or dated him in more than a year (14 months)! It's been more than 2 years since we've actually been o na rea ldate.

Why does he even have my number after more tha na year of no contact, and after all the rotten things he did? This is the third time in over a year that hes called me. I never pick up. Even if it was a drunk-dial, or because he broke up wit hsomeone, it's still no reason t ocontact me after he showed me no compassion and threw me away like a piece of trash.

It just makes me wonder why he would contact me after more than a year? Maybe 4 months from now he wil lcall again? I dont understand.

Your thoughts..

oh and by the way he never apologizes in his text or voicemails.

he always texts me from some random number i dont recognize saying this is an old "friend", instead of saying this is an old "boyfriend."

And I did send that closure letter, all 30 pages of it, last year! so jhe has no reason to be contacting me after A FULL YEAR yet he STILL calls every 4 - 6 months.

I feel that being Drunk or sober is no longer a valid excuse to call me when it's been more than a year. Will he still be calling me 2 years from now?

It's hard to move on, and im not changing my number on all my resumes, business cards, doctors, friends, etc. No way.

Why does he still contact me after he threw me away like a piece of trash? I know it'a not because of guilt.

he 19 and bipolar and im much older than he is, but being bipolar is not a reason to be a vicious sociopath towards me.

Probably cause if this relationship screws up, he can just call you and try and worm his way back in. What a piece of crap he is... How dare he swan off and not even apologize. What the hell?!

• odle

19 year olds tend to be lots much less mature than adult males your age. he's clearly finding for interest (and a few money). He additionally does not care in any respect approximately you. he's egocentric and a toddler. i take advantage of to this element youthful adult males and now understand that mentally they are only no longer at my point. Stamina is all that they had. in case you have been his sugar mommy it rather is probable he grew to become into contained in the courting with you for the money and not for any emotional attachment. Be happy he's long gone and that i could substitute my huge type if i grew to become into you or block his with the telephone organization. His message isn't even nicely worth a reaction of indignation. Ignoring him is the suited. blocking off him from any destiny messages would be the suited message you may deliver him.

You sound hurt, don't blame you and it must be

extremely hard for you to move on, especially

since he's making casual appearances in your life.

Now you said he texts you from random numbers.. are you

possitive this is him? Because if he adresses himself as a friend

this can be anybody, i know that would of been an odd coincidence

if it was someone else but there's a chance.

Now also, instinct wise, i would say he is doing

it because he does somewhat feel guilty about it but isn't man enough to step

up to what he did, instead he wrongfully tries to contact you to show that he "cares"

i know, pathetic way of showing it but you never know....

Another theory would be he's doing this is to mess with up, its like he doesn't want

you to move on from him for his personal benefit.

I say continue what you are doing, if hes call you from the same number block it

and continue ignoring those text messages. Eventurally he will give up [hopefully].

hmmm hes probably just calling to see how your doing.. its not really anything more serious than that. me and my ex were together for 3 yrs, and he did the same thing to me, he cheated, but i left him..

i hadnt spoken to him in 2 yrs now, but he will randomly txt me or call me, and says its just to say hi. ive thought about calling him, only cuz i want to know if everything in his life is good.. he was an important part of my life at that time, just like you were important to your ex at the time (til he cheated on u). so he just wants to know wats up

• What you need to do, if you're unwilling to change your number, is to inform him the next time he calls, that if he contacts you again, you'll get a restraining order and report him to law enforcement. Problem solved.