Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

(For men) Have your attitudes toward women changed in the last 15 years?

For those of you who were at least 18 back in the 1990s... Do you feel differently toward women? Better or worse. Explain.

I used to think that women want true equality but I found out that they just want preferable treatment

I thought only men can be evil but not anymore

I thought that women ethics would make this world a better place but I was wrong ( I really thought only men make wars )

I never knew that being a total jerk would make you Irresistable toward women

now I know that maternity love is just a myth

Yes, and for the better. When I was in eighth grade I hated women ( teenage girls more ) but now I am not sexist at all :).

i used to think all women had vaginas but feminists told me not to stereotype

though if you've ever been to van buren street in houston texas then you'll know not all people who look like ladies necessarily have vaginas... just a heads up... stay away from van buren street in houston texas

• Kyle S

15 years ago, I think I was still teasing girls about having cooties

Now that I'm more than willing to take any woman who comes my way, I'd say I definitely got over my germophobia

Many of them claim to hate women more.

Down on all accounts. Thanks to feminists.