Boot Manger Missing Windows 7 OS?

So I got this really nasty virus called System Tools or whatever. I was trying to download the stuff to remove it, but my internet wouldn't work, nor would any of my applications open. I tried to set it at an earlier time, but the application wouldn't open. So I tried putting the computer back in it's... show more So I got this really nasty virus called System Tools or whatever. I was trying to download the stuff to remove it, but my internet wouldn't work, nor would any of my applications open. I tried to set it at an earlier time, but the application wouldn't open. So I tried putting the computer back in it's out-of-box condition. But while it was preparing the parition, it said that there was an error. I tried to go back and try again, but now its saying that Boot Manger is missing. I don't have an installation disk. No disk of any kind came with the laptop when I bought. Is my hard drive dead? Should i get another laptop, or can this one be saved?
Update: my laptop was working perfectly fine this morning. I didn't download anything. I was looking up a bio on Adrien Brody when I got this pop up about System Tool. I was trying to download Malawarebytes but the internet kept freezing. My Macafee was completely disabled. It wouldn't open.