What happens if you use monistat 7 if you don't have a yeast infection?

I used some antibiotics about a month ago and then I started experiencing some itching and odor so I thought I might have a yeast infection, I have had one before. I bought a vagisil screening kit and it came back that the pH was not high enough to be something serious like BV or something like that, but that it... show more I used some antibiotics about a month ago and then I started experiencing some itching and odor so I thought I might have a yeast infection, I have had one before. I bought a vagisil screening kit and it came back that the pH was not high enough to be something serious like BV or something like that, but that it could be a yeast infection or normal...I don't have health insurance so its hard to pay the few hundred dollars to see if I have a yeast infection. I have been using the monistat 7 for 4 days now, but i'm worried about taking meds without having it diagnosed...what happens if I never had a yeast infection...is it serious????