Is there anyone here who will admit to being a bully when they were in school? Or do you know a bully?

I'd like to know how and why did you or a bully choose the child to mock, beat-up and called names? What was your reasons?

I m far from stupid. I did ask a few monsters why they were tormenting me and they told me that I spoke like I was more sophisticated then them. They said I used big words to try to make them look stupid. I didn't HAVE to make them look stupid. They spoke as if they had never gone to school in their lives in the 9th grade. I read as Collage sophomore when I was in the 7th grade. I've stopped using "big" words because I'm afraid I'll be put down.

Seb, you have severely lacking in gray matter yourself. I am disinclined to acquiesces your request for the best answer.

Yes, both. It brings bad memories 2 talk about it. I'd rather burn myself alive than go back 2 school.

The reason is obvious. Americans are stupid - and fat . Give me "best answer" , you know it is.

Source(s): google-americans are stupid