Creationists - Do You Believe That We Humans Came From Monkeys?

Well we didnt we STILL ARE monkeys... or to be more precise apes/primates

do you think im an a**hole now?
Update: @Edward the Less - A) hahahahahaha your not a very good listener are you B) I never claimed maturity and, if im lucky, never will @luchadora - aww your sweet @Edgar - We share common ancestors with modern primates sir, like chimps, But this does not mean that we are suddenly not... show more @Edward the Less - A) hahahahahaha your not a very good listener are you
B) I never claimed maturity and, if im lucky, never will

@luchadora - aww your sweet

@Edgar - We share common ancestors with modern primates sir, like chimps, But this does not mean that we are suddenly not primates/apes we are just different in some ways ;-)
Update 2: SeaTurtle - I know, but thats what makes them so adorable Dancefly - and i think your not a very good listener... what we have here is a misunderstanding on your part think4myself - Nope but i do think your entertaining... Keep doin what your doin and just dont take your hatred of society to a violent level... show more SeaTurtle - I know, but thats what makes them so adorable

Dancefly - and i think your not a very good listener... what we have here is a misunderstanding on your part

think4myself - Nope but i do think your entertaining... Keep doin what your doin and just dont take your hatred of society to a violent level :-)... by the way to think that peple are less moral now than ever simply shows an ignorance of history. violence and immorality is just more publicized :-)
Update 3: Edgar - LOL sorry but i dont think you know what the hell your talking about
Update 4: Fuzzy - lol... well thats one way of looking at it, and few would disagree... evolution simply states that we have mutated/evolved ever so slighlty over time and therefore are quite different than what we bagan as... while creationists believe we havent really changed are the first "mother" came from a mans rib... show more Fuzzy - lol... well thats one way of looking at it, and few would disagree... evolution simply states that we have mutated/evolved ever so slighlty over time and therefore are quite different than what we bagan as... while creationists believe we havent really changed are the first "mother" came from a mans rib that was created by an eternal being and in that beings "image"
Update 5: then i guess it comes down to "which came first the chicken or the egg" but creationists basically say neither, first there was the farmer (god) but the rooster came first
14 answers 14