Being a woman of marriageable age, what should one seek from the prospective fiancé in a religious perspective?

Will a theist get along with an atheist? Were atheists happy with their theistic or agnostic spouses?

As long as he is not an atheist nor a crack head, all is negotiable.

Cash in hand and a good credit score always wins over looks and fame.

A God fearing,scripture quoting, born again millionaire who is near sighted is ideal.

Don't settle on anything but the best!

Your new look is a little unnerving.

Pretty,for sure but, I'm remembering my red haired friend,Fireball.

The old neighborhood is only a memory to me now.

Nothing stays the same,I admit but, everything doesn't change at once the way R&S street has.

I miss my old neighbors.

Source(s): JUST AS I THOUGHT!!! YOU ARE USING MY FRIEND FIREBALL'S HANDLE. YOU ARE AT LEVEL ONE AND MY FRIEND FIREBALL HAS BEEN IN HERE FOR YEARS! SHE WAS HERE WHEN I GOT HERE AND I AM AT LEVEL 6 SO YOU ARE YOU? YOU SAY YOU'VE BEEN IN HERE 2 YEARS AND ONLY HAVE LEVEL ONE? SAD...

I know alot of fellow pagans believe in the Summerlands, but i have never even researched it, Any sort of afterlife to settle into whether it be heaven, hell, reincarnation, summerlands, nirvana etc, are not fathomable to me. I'm not being rude, or arrogant. And as nice as it sounds to travel into a place like that after death, to me it is unreal, and impossible. Yes it is a curse in a way, because i do think about death alot more than other people. I am afraid of it because i know once it happens, that is it. Most days i'm settled with it, death is inevitable. But regardless of what someone says about the soul, the physical body is either cremated, or buried and left to go back to the earth. You leave behind all of your loved ones, your accomplishments, your travels, everything. I do believe in spirits/ghosts, but that is a separate story. No one has come back and said there is a heaven or hell when they've died. People who die and come back on the table are mostly already believers, who think the voice is god and the light is heaven. For the rest of us, the light is the big shiny thing that hangs above your body during surgery, and the voice/s come from loves ones and doctors. <slight pessimist.

It would be age dependent. Many younger atheists conceptualize as being intellectual via their philosophical position. If either party is vocal about the topic, then the marriage should be zeroed out. It is a bit curious that a couple with such a variant would really be attracted. Opposites really do not attract in the ultimate social connection.

• Sam

Money. And yes actually. My dad's a catholic and my mum is atheistic. I've had a Christian boyfriend and it's no different really to having an atheistic one. The happiness is down to who you are as people.

Fireball. It is clear that "We should not be yoked with those who are not believers"

If the Lord Jesus Christ united both of you then try to keep him (Jesus) in your house that no separation happen

"Whom God joined together should not man put asunder" Did you pray before you determine? Let him know that you love Jesus Christ your Savior for ever

Source(s): Gospel

Portfolio

• After you reached 18, any age is "marriageable"

It's REALLY hard, but I believe "respect my beliefs" and "let the children choose themselves" would work

The Bible tells us that we are not to be unequally yoked with an ubeliever. If you are a Christian you need to find a man committed to obedience to the Word of God.

<><

a spiritual man who will lead the family in spiritual matter, a provider financially,loving his wife as Jesus loves the congregation and his own body

• ?

Find a spiritual man if you are out of touch with reality, good chance he is too.