Do i sound like im infertile ? please don't judge?

Hi, I am still very young (under 20), and i had been trying for a year to get pregnant (I'm not anymore. we were engaged in a stable relationship) having regular unprotected sex and nothing happened in a whole year. Im very worried im infertile because i have barely any periods, i started when i was 13 and... show more Hi,
I am still very young (under 20), and i had been trying for a year to get pregnant (I'm not anymore. we were engaged in a stable relationship)
having regular unprotected sex and nothing happened in a whole year. Im very worried im infertile because i have barely any periods, i started when i was 13 and they're meant to settle down and become regular within in two years. but its been 6 years since i started and if anything they've got less frequent. Im not sure how to approach the doctor as last time i went he just told me to keep a diary of my periods and i don't think he'd understand. I hope to have children in the future and want to find out if im infertile so i can change my life plans now ( i'm in a new relationship and children are on the agenda for personal reasons and we are both financially stable and own our own house that we live in together), but im worried that as i'm just under 20 i wont be taken seriously. It just seems unfair that people that don't even want children can get pregnant so easily, maybe it's fate. I haven't been diagnosed with poly cystic ovaries and i've always been a healthy weight and BMI. there are no other health problems. Please put it to me straight if i sound infertile or who to seek help from. Please don't judge i don't want a opinion on the age people should have children i just want to know where i can get help
Update: sorry i dont mean to come across as defensive! just some pople on here have been horrible in the past !