----
---- asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 10 years ago

How would you sleep if you're used to sleeping on your stomach and you're pregnant?

Well I slept on my stomach until week 14 I think it was and then it started to get a lil uncomfy for me. I am now 26 weeks pregnant and I sleep on my side with a pillow kinda under my belly and then hike my leg kinda over it so I am kinda like almost on my stomach but not haha it feels so good to sleep like that! lol Thats how I sleep for now :)

Source(s): 26 weeks with #2

I am a tummy sleeper and being 30 weeks pregnant, its pretty hard to sleep. I sleep on my side with a pillow in front of me so I can lean on it. Not too much pressure on my tuumy but I still feel like i'm almost comfortable

On your side. They say you shouldn't sleep on your back because of poor circulation. Sleeping on your left side is the best for good circulation. But - go from right to left all night long.

I've always wondered this.. Lol here have a star!