If i get discharged for refusal to enlist can i rejoin another branch?

i have enlisted in the air national guard and ended up wanting to go active but it's taking way too long. i have a month left on my time limit to get a date. i was wondering if i get discharged for refusal to enlist ZBD will i be able to join another military branch again?
Update: ok let me make this clear in no way shape or form am i purposely trying to get released. this is because i am running out of time on my 365 days to get a date thing. (i said discharge earlier but i meant release) i'm just wondering this because my supervisor over at the ANG said if we get released for refusal to... show more ok let me make this clear in no way shape or form am i purposely trying to get released. this is because i am running out of time on my 365 days to get a date thing. (i said discharge earlier but i meant release) i'm just wondering this because my supervisor over at the ANG said if we get released for refusal to enlist we can't join a military branch again. i'm trying to transfer over into active right now and they're honestly just wasting my time. the active recruiter will say she's waiting on the ANG and vice versa.