Why wont my cat stop yelling.....?

My cat for the past couple nights keeps yelling for no reason at all, not like a crying like hes sad but a loud yell.. he has a lot of food, water, his litter box is fresh I try to play with him, and give him attention, hes eating and every thing hes NOT hurt.. at first i thought he was JUST wanting attention but... show more My cat for the past couple nights keeps yelling for no reason at all, not like a crying like hes sad but a loud yell.. he has a lot of food, water, his litter box is fresh I try to play with him, and give him attention, hes eating and every thing hes NOT hurt..
at first i thought he was JUST wanting attention but when I try to give him attention he walks away and then out of no where he screams at the wall, in my bathroom, in the kitchen randomly any ideas as to why maybe? hes acting like himself its just the yelling all night for no reason is getting excessive.. thanks so much