Difference between a dynamic and condenser microphone?

Difference between a dynamic and condenser microphone? Heeeey guys, I really, really love to sing and record, however the microphone that's in my Laptop is horrible and has far too much disturbance. I was on Youtube earlier and saw that quite a few people who were covering songs, were using a microphone that... show more Difference between a dynamic and condenser microphone?
Heeeey guys,
I really, really love to sing and record, however the microphone that's in my Laptop is horrible and has far too much disturbance.
I was on Youtube earlier and saw that quite a few people who were covering songs, were using a microphone that is usually used in recording studio's.
I would really like to buy a nice microphone, but have no idea where to start. Could you guys start by telling me a bit about them both?

Also, how much to the both of them cost and which is better?
I'm not looking for something too expensive and also which is better for vocal recording?
Also, I'm just looking for something that I connect to my laptop!

Thanks a bunch for the help! :)