Can I break my lease if my landlord is taking over managing the property?

The rental I am currently in was under a real estate agent when I first moved in to it. Since then the landlord has accused me of stuff I haven't done, and is trying to make me pay for things that I am not responsible for. I have since found out that the owner of the property will be taking over managing the... show more The rental I am currently in was under a real estate agent when I first moved in to it. Since then the landlord has accused me of stuff I haven't done, and is trying to make me pay for things that I am not responsible for. I have since found out that the owner of the property will be taking over managing the property. Is my lease with the real esate agent and not the owner? Can i break my lease and leave the property? It has become really hard to live in the house as I have no privacy (the neighbours watch and gossip all the time about me, and have even gossiped to my girlfriends fellow workmates about us.) and I am becoming increasingly stressed about living here. I live in QLD Australia.