How do you handle relationship problems?

all my previous r/ships have fallen apart due to communication. am not really good at talking out my feelings to someone,not even my mom. when something is not fine with me, i just move on to find peace somewhere else. But, i recently started dating this guy i want 4 keeps. my problem is that he is not willing to... show more all my previous r/ships have fallen apart due to communication. am not really good at talking out my feelings to someone,not even my mom. when something is not fine with me, i just move on to find peace somewhere else. But, i recently started dating this guy i want 4 keeps. my problem is that he is not willing to settle now, he says it and also he's elder brothers have never married. i hate being a stalker, so as time went on, it fell apart. i had a problem, he never remembers my b.day, sometimes when i ask something, he never replies to my texts. all these things built in me and i just gave him space. he now tells his close friend that he fears me.
what can i do? is there another way of handling such issues in a relationship?

thanks :)
Update: he tells his friends he misses me, though not ready to comitt.