Am I a Citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies? Do I Have The Right of Abode?

I was born in 1974 when Saint Vincent and the Grenadines was a colony/associated state, before it became independent on 27th October 1979. today Saint Vincent is one of 16 countries that holds Queen Elizabeth II as Monarch and Head of State, and also recognizes Dual Nationality. my mother and father was born in... show more I was born in 1974 when Saint Vincent and the Grenadines was a colony/associated state, before it became independent on 27th October 1979. today Saint Vincent is one of 16 countries that holds Queen Elizabeth II as Monarch and Head of State, and also recognizes Dual Nationality. my mother and father was born in 1948, one year before the British Nationality Act of 1948 came into effect on 1 January 1949. My maternal grandmother was born in 1929(her father and grandfather were from Scotland). my paternal grandmother was born in 1921

According to Chapter VII of my constitution; it seems that anyone born before the commencement(including both my parents, grandparents etc.) kept their status as a citizen of United Kingdom and Colonies while becoming a citizen of St. Vincent, but I am not to sure. according to Guide RS1, If you registered as a citizen of the United Kingdom and colonies in a country before the day of independence you will not have a qualifying connection. I've read the British Nationality Acts of 1948 and 1981, as well as my Constitution of Saint Vincent 1979. here's Chapter VII Section 90. (1) of my constitution below, dealing with people who become citizens on 27/10/1979. can someone give me their interpretation as to what it really says?

CONSTITUTION OF SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES 1979

CHAPTER VII

CITIZENSHIP

Persons who become citizens on 27th October 1979.

90. (1) Every person who, having been born in Saint Vincent, is immediately before the commencement of this Constitution a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies shall become a citizen at such commencement.

(2) Every person who, immediately before the commencement of this Constitution, is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies-

a. having become such a citizen under the British Nationality Act 1948 (a) by virtue of this having been naturalized in Saint Vincent as a British subject before that Act came into force; or

b. having while resident in Saint Vincent become such a citizen by virtue of his having been naturalized or registered under that Act,

shall become a citizen at such commencement.

(3) Every person who, having been born outside Saint Vincent, is immediately before the commencement of this Constitution a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies shall, if his father or mother becomes, or would but for his death or the renunciation of his citizenship of the United Kingdom and Colonies have become,a citizen by virtue of subsection (1) or subsection (2) of this section, become a citizen at such commencement.

(4) Every woman who, having been married to a person who becomes, or but for his death or the renunciation of his citizenship of the United Kingdom and Colonies would have become, a citizen by virtue of subsection (1), (2) or (3) of this section, is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies immediately before the commencement of this Constitution shall become a citizen at such commencement.
Update: So basically, at the commencement of my constitution I lost my status as a Citizenship of the United Kingdom and Colonies. but why didn't it say so, after all we do recognize dual nationality. I was reading something about that on the UKBA website on the nationality instructions; about people who had to give up... show more So basically, at the commencement of my constitution I lost my status as a Citizenship of the United Kingdom and Colonies. but why didn't it say so, after all we do recognize dual nationality. I was reading something about that on the UKBA website on the nationality instructions; about people who had to give up CUKC in order to gain another citizenship. I already knew I lost the British subject status, I just wanted to know if even after independence, was I still a citizen of the united kingdom and colonies. so not fair, I was only 5 years old at independence, and they took away my citizenship