I'm looking into buying a gaming pc for a decent enough price budget.?

Obviously I'm a complete noob when it comes to buying a PC for the express purpose of gaming, that's why I'm here. I guess the anonimous hands of the internet is the best place to ask, as you're the least likely to try to take advantage of me a la a PC salesman would. I'm open to the idea of... show more Obviously I'm a complete noob when it comes to buying a PC for the express purpose of gaming, that's why I'm here.
I guess the anonimous hands of the internet is the best place to ask, as you're the least likely to try to take advantage of me a la a PC salesman would.
I'm open to the idea of buying a custom PC that's upgradeable, I just can't construct one.
I have a budget of 1800 euros and I'm looking into getting a PC that will be able to hold its own with the majority of games out there.

Thanks in advance.
Update: I'm sure questions like this get asked all the time, too much even. I'm sorry (well...not really.) I'd just like some personal advice that caters to my budget.