Kitty
Kitty asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 9 years ago

I found out my 13yo brother watches porn?

I was on the laptop yesterday, but I never go on because I normally just use the family computer. I was going through the History and I found a site called 'Pornhub'. I was really shocked, he is only 13. I confronted him, and he admitted he watches porn. I told him not to watch porn anymore, and if I found out he was still watching it, I'd tell my parents. So today I went on the laptop again, and he'd been on it again! I was really disappointed because he promised me he wouldnt watch it anymore. I just don't think he should be watching it at that age, and porn sites also give you viruses (don't they?) and our laptop is fairly new. Should I tell my parents? What should I do?

Favorite Answer

You should just ask him why he is watching it at this age. Its not suitable for him to be watching it a this age, if he is having sexual intercourse with someone then you should just tell your parents because he is under age and does not know what he is getting himself into !!.

But otherwise just let him be, he is getting into those stages when he might be hormonal and just let it pass, at some point later on you know he will watch it anyway.

He's a guy, so no matter what you do he's eventually going to watch porn, but why tell your parents? They're going to overreact and make it seem like a big deal when I can clearly tell you that every guy/man/boy has watched porn some start younger and some start older, learn to accept that fact.

What you do is up to you, but it's not going to stop him from watching it.

Get over it, it's normal. Being at a boarding school, these things are discussed regularly, even with an annual 'Kleenex Award' for obvious reasons, and almost everyone starts at about that age, or some a year or two before.

Source(s): A couple of boarding schools over the last 7-8ish years.

holy shitt i go on that website to u shoudnt snitch on ur lil bro watchin porn is normal

Atleast he watches real ones. My lil bruv saw those dang cartoon pron, hentai or whatever

It's normal, 13 year old boys are curious about sex.

Your brother is a man now.

let the kid watch porn stop being a b i t c h

he is a man and he is human sex is a part of life

• Warm

How old are you Blair? And where have you been?