Lemon Balm herbal tea for baby?

My daughter who is 7 months suffers from insomnia.. Any time she gets sleepy whether it be for a nap or bed time she gets really fussy. She gets busy and clumsy and rubs her eyes and cries. She gets so tired that she will fall asleep and drop her head to the floor but as soon as she realizes she was asleep she... show more My daughter who is 7 months suffers from insomnia.. Any time she gets sleepy whether it be for a nap or bed time she gets really fussy. She gets busy and clumsy and rubs her eyes and cries. She gets so tired that she will fall asleep and drop her head to the floor but as soon as she realizes she was asleep she starts screaming. she won't "cry it out" in her bed.. i've left her for 30 minutes and couldnt take hearing her scream and had to go pick her up. she chokes and runs out of breath from screaming so much.. ive tried tylenol and motrin and it makes it even worse and she fights harder. Gripe water use to work and does not anymore. Its not gas or reflux. I've used mylicon drops and she was on perscription for reflux. when i hold her and rock her she kicks me, pushes away with her hands, rips my hair out, scratches me, and screams... then i get mad and have no choice but to drive her around in the car which sometimes doesnt even work. the dr keeps saying its teething but she got 2 teeth at 4 months and she never acted like this.. plus if it were teething then all the tylenol, motrin, teething tabs, and orajel i give her must not work.... (highly unlikely) i dont know what else to do so i read online to find my own gripe water recipe and found dill seed boiled in water... that did not work. so today i went to the organic food store and bought lemon balm (supposed to help insomnia) herbal tea. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried it and if it worked? I'm out of ideas!! the lady at the store suggested that she has a calcium deficiency and insisted i buy a $25 powder to try... I didnt buy it but if anyone has any info or experience with that i may try it also. !! Im looking for personal experiences and suggestions from anyone!
Update: I checked into it to make sure i wasn't going to hurt her and Its safe for babies as long as its caffeine free which it is and i dont give her too much.
Update 2: well if she gets (too tired) in a matter of only 2 hours after waking up then maybe its the problem.... and if you call cuddling being kicked in the face then i guess you could say we do try to cuddle... i try back tickles and she wont sit still and she wont take a bottle because she falls asleep if she drinks it...
Update 3: well if she gets (too tired) in a matter of only 2 hours after waking up then maybe its the problem.... and if you call cuddling being kicked in the face then i guess you could say we do try to cuddle... i try back tickles and she wont sit still and she wont take a bottle because she falls asleep if she drinks it...
Update 4: and not to mention the fact that she went from sleeping thru the night at 2 to 4 months (10 hrs) to getting up 5 times a night... its pretty hard on a persons body to have to get up that many times a night and not have any napping time during the day.. and it is also recommended by a dr to not leave your child... show more and not to mention the fact that she went from sleeping thru the night at 2 to 4 months (10 hrs) to getting up 5 times a night... its pretty hard on a persons body to have to get up that many times a night and not have any napping time during the day.. and it is also recommended by a dr to not leave your child crying for over 20 minutes unattended