Which do you like better:COD or Halo and why?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

in my opinon COD is the most unrealistick war game ever made such as if u git shot with a sniper in the foot u cant just run away u wouldent be able to walk and that is if u still hade your leg if u knife someone in the foot u are not gona instintly die and in cod it takes what 3 pistol shots to kill someone by shoting them in the head last time i checked it should only take 1 shot a rocket lancher at a wall that wall would blow up not just have a big black mark o n it that vanishes in 10 seconds and kill streaks y would u wait till u had a sertint amout of kill to use somthing y not use it then and now.battal feild bad company is by far the most realistick war game ever and COD is just a fail

• 1 decade ago

Halo, for actually requiring skill to play. All of the CoD fanatics couldn't get a headshot with a sniper or a stick in Halo.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I prefer Call of Duty as I prefer the storyline / time period compared to Halo. I also like being able to look down the sight of your weapons in COD.

• 1 decade ago

COD is more fun to play online, but I play halo when it's just me and my friends on the couch.

Source(s): Why would I need a source it's an opinion question
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

COD, Halo is too unrealistic.

• 1 decade ago

COD black ops because of the new multi player mode for team death matches. No more whining about who gets to play first:)

• 1 decade ago

Call of Duty is better.its more advance than Halo.Halo has been the same until reach was made.but COD is better.air strike.new technology.cod wins

• 1 decade ago

I totally agree with Patti, the game is also more realistic with real-life guns and I think is generally more fun to play.

Source(s): Me Noggin'
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

COD is definitely better because it is more realistic and story mode is way more funn and gets you excited

• 1 decade ago

of course COD because it has a bettere multiplayer mode and requires strategy and tactic..for my own opinion

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.