Which do you like better:COD or Halo and why?

in my opinon COD is the most unrealistick war game ever made such as if u git shot with a sniper in the foot u cant just run away u wouldent be able to walk and that is if u still hade your leg if u knife someone in the foot u are not gona instintly die and in cod it takes what 3 pistol shots to kill someone by shoting them in the head last time i checked it should only take 1 shot a rocket lancher at a wall that wall would blow up not just have a big black mark o n it that vanishes in 10 seconds and kill streaks y would u wait till u had a sertint amout of kill to use somthing y not use it then and now.battal feild bad company is by far the most realistick war game ever and COD is just a fail

Halo, for actually requiring skill to play. All of the CoD fanatics couldn't get a headshot with a sniper or a stick in Halo.

I prefer Call of Duty as I prefer the storyline / time period compared to Halo. I also like being able to look down the sight of your weapons in COD.

COD is more fun to play online, but I play halo when it's just me and my friends on the couch.

Source(s): Why would I need a source it's an opinion question

COD, Halo is too unrealistic.

COD black ops because of the new multi player mode for team death matches. No more whining about who gets to play first:)

Call of Duty is better.its more advance than Halo.Halo has been the same until reach was made.but COD is better.air strike.new technology.cod wins

I totally agree with Patti, the game is also more realistic with real-life guns and I think is generally more fun to play.

Source(s): Me Noggin'

COD is definitely better because it is more realistic and story mode is way more funn and gets you excited

of course COD because it has a bettere multiplayer mode and requires strategy and tactic..for my own opinion