Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 10 years ago

Who is better Cesc Fabregas, Frank Lampard or Steven Gerrard?

Honestly?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favourite answer

Fabregas is the best player in the premier league so that sums it up

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 10 years ago

Honestly, it has to be Steven Gerrard.

Cesc Fabregas is a great passer, a great player, but Gerrard is more then that. He is a Liverpool elite, an inspiration and a leader.

Remember the final of the champions league in 2005? When Gerrard scored that header, he pushed his arms up in the air as if to pull of something impossible, and he did.

Lampard on the other hand is good going forward, but Gerrard is the best.

• Banz
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

They are completely different kind of players so it's not easy to compare....

Cesc has the most potential because he's the youngest. He is the best at passing and has the highest creativity among the 3.

Lampard has been a consitant player for Chelsea over the last decade, though I always feel that if he was good enough, he would have stayed at West Ham and single handedly led them to titles...

Gerrad is CM who genarally plays deep, though he can also play as second striker.. When he has played as a second striker his assists-goals record has been as good as the above two, but he is normally played as a deep lying CM. He is the best at long passing.. and long range shots.

Also his tackles are amazing, something which Lampard and Cesc woldn't do in a thousand years...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l2ZFcikza0

Youtube thumbnail

edit: I would like to add that Gerrard has been described as the Complete midfielder because of his ability to play anywhere.... If you give me a chioce among the 3, I'd always choose Gerrard....

• 10 years ago

Steven Gerrard

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Frank Lampard is the best out of the 3 followed by Fabregas.

But I would take Gerrard given the choice, for his technical ability and work ethic.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Honestly

Cesc Fabregas

• 4 years ago

all the gamers suggested in this question, different than for Michael Ballack, are worth of being risk-free in this debate. Lampard, it extremely is asserted, is the glue that holds the nuevo galactico group of Chelsea at the same time. even nonetheless, his historic loss of performance in front of the objective is the clarification why he isn't #a million in my e book. Cesc Fabregas shows stunning promise, and it grow to be many times his substantial contribution this previous season that stored Arsenal from thoroughly falling aside. even nonetheless, he remains in the ascendancy and for this reason isn't as well-known by using fact the different gamers suggested. possibly in a pair years, yet not now. i'm a guy U fan, so Paul Scholes has a particular place in my concepts. no person has an even bigger coronary heart for the pastime. to not point out the stunning objectives he has scored. yet he isn't selection one in my concepts. so as that should recommend... Stevie G is the final no question. no person leads his group as explicitly as Gerrard does. without him Liverpool isn't something. to not point out, he's a remarkable all around participant, who different than for Scholes is likewise the final defender of the bunch. Hats off to Gerrard!

• Numb
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Steven Gerrard if you compare them at their respective prime time. Gerrard is more than a midfielder, he is an inspiration, a leader. Remember Champions League in 2005 and FA Cup in 2006?

Plus, in every final that he scored, Liverpool went on to win the final.

2001 UEFA Cup, 2003 League Cup, 2005 Champions League, 2006 FA Cup. In 2007, he missed one scoring opportunity that will put us ahead against Milan, and we lost the game though we dominated.

• STEVE GERRARD GERRARD

HE CAN PASS THE BALL 40 YARDS

HES BIG AND HES FKIN HARD

STEVE GERRARD GERRARD

GERRARD OF COURSE!

• 10 years ago

gerrard

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.