Found my brother watching porn?

I just caught my brother watching porn (I know for some people its ok to watch, although I find it immoral to watch such things, I know for a fact from experience that watching porn destroys ones social and health life), it was just me and him in the house ( he is 14), I was studying in my room and opened my door... show more I just caught my brother watching porn (I know for some people its ok to watch, although I find it immoral to watch such things, I know for a fact from experience that watching porn destroys ones social and health life), it was just me and him in the house ( he is 14), I was studying in my room and opened my door to go grab a drink when I saw his screen with graphic pornography. I immediately confiscated his laptop, he was first in shock and was stuttering, then tried to lie about it and even managed to delete the history fast enough. I am not sure what do to at this point, I know my mom has caught him before watching pornography and every time he swore he wouldn't watch it again. Ill be keeping the laptop for good and wont be letting him use it only under my supervision and for school purposes only. Should I let my parent know about this? Also should I confiscate his itouch as well since he can surf the web on it. I don't want him to turn out to be a porno addict and I want to make sure he doesn't strive in that path. (I recall my mom used various software to block porn sites but he somehow manages to get past them so it seems)
Update: It is my problem, my excuse of a father abandoned me and my family and fled the country for good. I now have the responsibility to aid my mom in helping her keep my siblings (2) on the right path rather turning into pathetic loose kids.