?
Lv 4

Why do Eastern European women make better wives than American women?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best answer

All the answers on here are hilarious but not all true.

I think the main reason is that American women are nearly always brash. I have never met an American woman/girl who is not very confident and who does not voice her opinions. Eastern European and European women are often soft spoken, but still strong - they just don't voice it aloud as much as Americans.

• 9 years ago

Do they?

I didn't know that. I'll add that to my list of reasons I want to go to Ukraine for vacation next year. I want to tour Chernobyl, raft the Carpathians, among other things but now I can add, "become a better wife" to the list and maybe my husband will finally be convinced.

edit - excuse me, I would like to clear up this little misunderstanding we seem to have here. Some American women are indeed, very overweight. Not all of us are though. I weigh 105 lbs. - I'm no where close to fat and I'm very American.

• 9 years ago

More old world less aggressive and independent than American women.

Source(s): Myself.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

American women cannot fit through the kitchen doors. This is why your country is dependant on McDonalds.

Source(s): Atheist
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Citation needed.

• 9 years ago

They're new to America, wait!

• 9 years ago

THEY CRAVE BELT BUCKLE SPANKING.

• ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

You don't have any wife.

• 9 years ago

Because they ain't fat.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.