Is there any way to insert a picture into a yahoo email?

Outlook Email has an insert option which lets you insert a photo into the text of the email. I can't find out how to do that on Yahoo mail. Is it even possible? I know how to attach photos, but would like to be able to include a picture in the text. Also, if Yahoo doesn't have that option, how do I activiate Outlook email?

• Alan D

The only way I know to let someone view you pics is by sending them to a URL on a web sight where you store them.

• ammon

nicely, in case you do no longer decide directly to attach it as a hyperlink, you in basic terms decide directly to insert the %in an digital mail out of your computing gadget, it does not paintings in case you call up the image and click on replica then to to the digital mail and click paste. in basic terms does not paintings from the puzzlingcontinual. Now it does paintings while you're copying a image from the internet. yet I even have had no luck while attempting to insert a image from "my photos."