Changes I think should happen on the Yugioh banlist for next format, anyone agree?

Heavy Storm - limited (get rid of all that: set 4 backrow, go ahead, plus it lets Starlight Road be more playable, and on top of that I really want to see a format with Dark Hole and Heavy back so people can't ever overextent) Cold Wave - banned (I hate this card, it causes huge unfair advantages) Last... show more Heavy Storm - limited (get rid of all that: set 4 backrow, go ahead, plus it lets Starlight Road be more playable, and on top of that I really want to see a format with Dark Hole and Heavy back so people can't ever overextent)

Cold Wave - banned (I hate this card, it causes huge unfair advantages)

Last Will - limited (am I missing anything, this doesn't seem like an abusable enough card to be banned)

Royal Oppression - semi (slow down the format)

Pot of Duality - limited (too good)

Black Whirlwind - semi (with Duality to 1 Blackwings need a little help, this card would be nice back at 2 and help BWs stay in the meta)

Mezuki - semi (give Zombies a chance)

Necro Gardna - semi (not that great of a card)
Update: Also
Faultroll - limited
Update 2: @Ra!nbow Is Darksoul worth limiting with Cat still gone and with Faultroll at 1? Also, I like Reborn limited, I think they should bring back Premature Burial too, it'd be fun to see a format with Reborn, Call, and Premature Burial all at 1. Maybe ban Brionac, it's not good enough to be banned IMO... show more @Ra!nbow
Is Darksoul worth limiting with Cat still gone and with Faultroll at 1?
Also, I like Reborn limited, I think they should bring back Premature Burial too, it'd be fun to see a format with Reborn, Call, and Premature Burial all at 1.
Maybe ban Brionac, it's not good enough to be banned IMO though, lots of stuff can stop it, plus people are maining 2 Warnings now.
Update 3: @Izen: I don't think Black Whirlwind SHOULD go to 2, I just want it to lol. Read the title man "Changes I THINK...". I do play BWs but I play Quickdraw, Machina Gadgets, and Final Countdown too. Oppression should come back to 2 not just for BWs but for Anti-Meta too. And yeah, Last Will... show more @Izen: I don't think Black Whirlwind SHOULD go to 2, I just want it to lol. Read the title man "Changes I THINK...". I do play BWs but I play Quickdraw, Machina Gadgets, and Final Countdown too. Oppression should come back to 2 not just for BWs but for Anti-Meta too.

And yeah, Last Will shouldn't come back, it's a little too broken to be limited.
Update 4: Also, I don't think BWs need the help, I'm not making them any better. I just want Oppression to 2 and Duality to 1, which most people would say makes the deck worse.
Update 5: @Black Chrono: I want a format with Dark Hole and Heavy, that'll make Starlight Road finally somewhat playable in most of the meta.