I hate my parents... they seriously don't care at all?

My little sister and me always have fought, but she's got a horrible attitude since she has befriended these girls. You know those high school drama movie where there's that mean girl that overrides her parents and thinks she rules the school? That's her. And she's 13 and she thinks she is the... show more My little sister and me always have fought, but she's got a horrible attitude since she has befriended these girls. You know those high school drama movie where there's that mean girl that overrides her parents and thinks she rules the school? That's her. And she's 13 and she thinks she is the ultimate boss. She talks about all of her friends behind their backs and one of them told her "friend" who "nobody likes in the school" to go kill herself and nobody would care and she found it hilarious. Basically, that's her.
Anyways... I always feel like my parents choice her over me and my older sister, and she feels the same. My sister really wants a car so she can drive herself to work and school and such, and she is always for charting us around in my parents' cars. I'm only 15 and not many places are hiring 15 year old, so I'm planning to start working so I can help pay for the car soon. My mom bought my sister ugg boots for Christmas and, on demand by her, gave them to her already. Me and my sister are mad because they're not cheap shoes, we live in Florida, and she'll never wear them.
We driving home from going out to eat and my little sister was yelling at my mom because she wasn't allowed to go to her friends house at 9pm. She starting crying because of this as loud as she could. I politely, and yes, politely, asked her to "please stop crying". How does she respond to this? She punches me in the mouth. Nobody did anything about it. I didn't getting any marks or anything, but my tooth did cut my lip a bit... Now tonight, we were eating, and my mom made a comment about how I'm always picking on her and will do anything to make fun of her. I fought back and said "oh! Really! I've been trying to be nice to her and she punches me in the face!" my dad then yelled at me for being immature and lying about that. I kept trying to tell them how everybody was in the car and everybody knows that she hit me. And he and my mom kept yelling at me. I washed my dish and went upstairs to cry. My sister saw me and told me to just forget it and I told her how I'm tired of her getting to do whatever she wants and leave the house whenever she wants and hit me and lie and get away with it, and I still get in trouble! She told my mom I guess and my mom comes up here and is all "whats wrong?! No really whats wrong?!" and I told her this. ALL OF THIS. And she started complaining how i'm so mean to my little sister and she just wants us all to be nice. I told her I've tried, but she still is hurting me.
My little sister gets away with lying, going through my stuff (I have nothing to hide, but the fact she's allowed to...), hitting me, getting things from my parents.. and so on and so forth.
What do I do? None of my parents will listen to me, my sister won't listen to me. I feel lik I'm out of options....