NiteOwl asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 9 years ago

I hate my parents... they seriously don't care at all?

My little sister and me always have fought, but she's got a horrible attitude since she has befriended these girls. You know those high school drama movie where there's that mean girl that overrides her parents and thinks she rules the school? That's her. And she's 13 and she thinks she is the ultimate boss. She talks about all of her friends behind their backs and one of them told her "friend" who "nobody likes in the school" to go kill herself and nobody would care and she found it hilarious. Basically, that's her.

Anyways... I always feel like my parents choice her over me and my older sister, and she feels the same. My sister really wants a car so she can drive herself to work and school and such, and she is always for charting us around in my parents' cars. I'm only 15 and not many places are hiring 15 year old, so I'm planning to start working so I can help pay for the car soon. My mom bought my sister ugg boots for Christmas and, on demand by her, gave them to her already. Me and my sister are mad because they're not cheap shoes, we live in Florida, and she'll never wear them.

We driving home from going out to eat and my little sister was yelling at my mom because she wasn't allowed to go to her friends house at 9pm. She starting crying because of this as loud as she could. I politely, and yes, politely, asked her to "please stop crying". How does she respond to this? She punches me in the mouth. Nobody did anything about it. I didn't getting any marks or anything, but my tooth did cut my lip a bit... Now tonight, we were eating, and my mom made a comment about how I'm always picking on her and will do anything to make fun of her. I fought back and said "oh! Really! I've been trying to be nice to her and she punches me in the face!" my dad then yelled at me for being immature and lying about that. I kept trying to tell them how everybody was in the car and everybody knows that she hit me. And he and my mom kept yelling at me. I washed my dish and went upstairs to cry. My sister saw me and told me to just forget it and I told her how I'm tired of her getting to do whatever she wants and leave the house whenever she wants and hit me and lie and get away with it, and I still get in trouble! She told my mom I guess and my mom comes up here and is all "whats wrong?! No really whats wrong?!" and I told her this. ALL OF THIS. And she started complaining how i'm so mean to my little sister and she just wants us all to be nice. I told her I've tried, but she still is hurting me.

My little sister gets away with lying, going through my stuff (I have nothing to hide, but the fact she's allowed to...), hitting me, getting things from my parents.. and so on and so forth.

What do I do? None of my parents will listen to me, my sister won't listen to me. I feel lik I'm out of options....

Favorite Answer

Nothing I hate more than bitchy, controlling, cruel girls who think their popular and beautiful but in reality their ugly as hell!

Well, hoenstly ive only got one solution...keep a recorder with you at all times..so when ur sister starts being bitchy again....u record it! and then show ur parents or better ur record her actions and how she is with you if u can...if ur parents still dont believe the evidence then they are incredibly stupid. I think they keep on defending ur little sis is because they dont want to admit tht their youngest girl has infact all grown up and they still want to believe shes still the young innocent girl tht they know...so i hope this solution, thts if u cn, works for u. Till then just keep a blind eye and ear to everything. Dont take things to the heart. In time, hopefully things will change. You believe in karma dont you? maybe one day ur parents will see ur sisters true attitude even with u nt around, tht might happen, again who knows? And i think due to raging hormones and the fact is tht ur sis is only 13, she would be rebellious and not listening n all tht...after all she just transgressed into adolescence..and thus its veryy easy for her to be influenced...but eventually, like in most cases something will happen tht would make them realize you see....what you do is what you get right? So let her be for the moment because jjudging from what u posted here, any advice you give will be like ure talking to a wall. If shes like tht she deserves a lesson. Anyway, next time she becomes rude, dont be polite....be mad in a way shes never seen b4 if she crosses the line....be stern and frank. dont be too nice. Shell step all over your head. forget about ur parents.try reasoning nicely and if tht doesnt work. Just keep quiet as matters will only get worse. Parents always think their right until something bad and big happens which only then makes them realize which only then is too late. So take my advice dear.

Source(s): stories n life experiences.

I agree with Nisahadd, record the abuse that is going on and show it to your parents. If they still don't believe you I would sue for emancipation. In Florida you need to be 16 and have a parent or legal guardian's consent, but the exception would be to have child protection services recommendation due to abuse and/or neglect and/or endangerment of the minor's physical and/or emotional well-being. If you have some really good friends maybe you can stay with them if their parent's agree to it. Don't follow the advice about being mean back to your sister, it will come back to hurt you. Your parents seem horrible. Is your older sister helping you? I hope everything work's out and good luck!

team up with your older sister and try intimating her. do the same things she does to you. (punching you on the mouth)...do it to her too! when you get the chance. she just needs someone to teach her a lesson. and since your parents seem to not educate her and dont see the reality of the situations that is why ur sister keeps behaving the way she does. one day your sister will understand how she is treating you. she might or might not apologize but do try to talk to her by letting her know that you dont appreciate her hurting you. hope this helps

Source(s): oldest from 3 sisters.

Its probably because shes the youngest, I'm the youngest but i don't get everything i want and i don't treat my older siblings like your sister treats you, but it sounds like your older sister cares and sorta feels the same way so maybe you and your older sister should just team up on your younger sister and even if your parents yell at you keep bugging your sister until she learns to respect her elders, and if she doesn't start treating you better punch her in the mouth every time she does something wrong if she tells your parents just tell them that your sick of her getting everything she wants and them treating you and your older sister like crap. :)

I kinda feel the same way too. But you have to deal with it, because you cant fight with these people. I think someday shell learn a big lesson. For example if she goes to college one day, there would be no one to help her, she has to survive on her own. She would probably miss everyone that was there and now they arent.

Be snude to her when your parents aren't around. Work on lies. I know her type, believe me, they surround themselves with a whirl of gossip and lies so that if one about her slips in she can pluck it out before anyone hears it. Spread a bunch of embarassing gossip about her and it'll fly like a wild fire if you start it in her aware "friends". If she gets particularly rude, act morbid and get imaginative about how to terrorize her.

There is also a very good recommend you where to buy ugg boots, because other places are mostly false

http://www.uggonlineboots.com/ugg-classic-argyle-k...

boo hoo who cares im glad I dont got no sisters

Source(s): lucky me