Ana asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Are acai pills good for energy?

I am always tired. I get up at 5:45 am and get home at 3pm and i am ready to crash, so i do i take a 3 hour power nap, wake up at 6 or 7pm then go to bed a 10 or 11pm and dont wake up until my alarm goes off at 5:45am. I cant do my workouts and i become spacy in the day and just feel like nodding off. I also eat right to i am on weightwatchers so i eat tons of veggies and lean meats as well as whole grain. I just dont have the energy anymore. and i am 22 years old.

• izzy

No, they are not. some contain a little caffeine - cheaper to have a cup of tea or coffee.

I am not surprised you feel tired having to get up so early - even though you sensibly do take a power nap.

Why not talk to your doctor? Just to check there is no underlying physical cause - eg anaemia.

You shouldn't feel so tired at 22. Do you feel anxious or stressed? That can make people tired.

I think I would be anxious, stressed and tired if I had to be up at 5.45am, 7.30 am used to slay me!

• rob d

diabetes makes you tired and dizzy, avoid sugar.

get checked, a1c tests are quick and easy.