rapidshare file download problem...!!!?

hi there

i have a premium account from rapidshare and when rapidshare changed site and design a new one in sep 27 2010 i can't complete download some files in this site. it means i use dl link in my idm v5.19 build 4 and start downloading, when it progress reached to 100% or 99.99% suddenly freezed on it and can't complete this file. i don't know what can i do!!???

please anyone knows solution for this my wired problem i thankful from him/her so much.

meanwhile i have nod32 v4.0 and my O.S is winxp 32bit sp2

thanks a lot

If you're using a download manager, then its most likely that you have to go and change a setting.Here's the tut

http://thetechriver.blogspot.com/2010/10/rapidshar...

buddy i was also having some problems downloading as a free user but now i had premium and it is working fine with me..........I am using IDM 5.19.

You should enable direct downloads so it starts to download directly......That could be a reason.

• wooton

hi pal while that occurs if u seem to the right of the document ur downloading you will see a splash pause button click on it wait 30 sec after which click on it returned and it will finnish downloading. Its occurred to me stable success i desire this facilitates Kevin