Anonymous

I found out my brother watches porn...?

I was using my brother's laptop and found out he watches porn.

I'm 18 and he is 23... I want to know if it's a big deal and if I should do something about it, or if everyone does it and I should mind my own business and let it go. I really don't know.

I just wish I hadn't found out. can you guys tell me if it's something to worry about? I'm worried that he is addicted... Should I just let it go and mind my business? I mean he is old enough right?... or should I do something about it?

And if i SHOULD do something about it... what should I do?

thanks in advance!

• Nerr
    Favorite Answer

Hun, he is 23 years old. Porn is a normal part of life for many men, I know the fact it's your brother might make you feel a little awkward. It honestly is not a big deal though, and you shouldn't do anything about it. If it really bothers you.. I would bring it up in a joking way, so it's easier to talk about it. It is nothing to worry about, I doubt he is addicted if he's letting you use his computer. If you are going to do something about it, then you should go straight to him. You don't want to bring more people into his embarrassing collection.

2

Source(s): Live Sex Webcam Girls - http://CamGz.com/?jbnj

Most guys watch porn. It's important to remember, though, that guys can very easily separate sex and emotion whereas most women cannot. It's kind of a hard thing to work your head around but just realize that porn is something that fulfills a physical need, and doesn't interfere with what a guy thinks about real-life sex or relationships.

I once read a statistic, that said some crazy percentage of the population (male and female) watch porn. Its nothing abnormal, not to say that its right, but its nothing to worry about. My cousin watches it, I found some pictures when I was using his phone. I just gave it back to him and forgot about it, you should too.

Source(s): Good luck :)

There is absolutely no need to be worried about this, its just a natural thing for guys as everybody has a different way of 'getting off' doing something about it wouldn't change anything either, its only if it is child pornography that you should contact someone.

Well he is 23 hes old enough to do whatever he wants i think you should just forget you saw it,if you really think hes addicted maybe you should try getting him a girlfriend

Its normal don't worry about it most guys watch porn

Don't say anything. If you do he will be embarrassed. It is normal and if he does get addicted, he will have to work that out for himself.

Unless you want to model for him, mind your own business. He is an adult and can take care of himself.

MYOB. Seriously. Every guy watches porn. Your future husband will too so just get used to it and forget about it.