Why do the Eastern European women get..........?

bashed on and accused of being "materialistic", superficial and all the jazz that comes with this when someone hears about one dating a Western man...as if Western women don't have those traits and don't do the same thing? I'm actually not ranting, but I'm trying to understand where the... show more bashed on and accused of being "materialistic", superficial and all the jazz that comes with this when someone hears about one dating a Western man...as if Western women don't have those traits and don't do the same thing? I'm actually not ranting, but I'm trying to understand where the double standard comes from. And another thing: Why do they judge them flat out for dating Western guys and call them materialistic, sluts and all the horrid things, assuming all kinds of superficial things, without even knowing them or what their relationship's like. I'm not even talking about mail order brides and old western men with young eastern women. I'm talking about young or youngish western men having genuine relationships with eastern women of similar age. Every time I hear about such a couple, the American chicks I know and the ones from Western Europe adopt a sarcastic attitude, as if they're ready to start mocking and bashing.
Update: Jessica Rabbit, kudos to you. Ifyou think I'm trying to start bashing on American Women with this question, then you'rewelcome to believe so. I don't care. Believe what you like, my dear. :)