Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 9 years ago

Problems with downloading rapidshare files using IDM?

i havent had any problems with internet download manager or rapidshare only till today. when i tried to download files, the files will start downloading all the way till 100% but that is where it stopped and doesnt complete the download. there is no rebuilding of the files and it just stop ther... i cant seem to get the files to complete downloading. my rapidshare account is still valid...

please help me!! please!!!

Update:

kelvin: i tried ur method but it din work... hmm

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah same thing happening here. Files I dload with Hotfile or another host finish properly. Has to be yet another Rapidshare problem. At this rate they'll be out of business in a month.

Pausing and resuming only causes the download to recommence from scratch. Great. I've contacted RS about it and if I get a reply I'll post it here. Reckon its just something needs fixing at the RS end though. Pain in the A actually

• 9 years ago

Hi Friend when that happens if u look to the right of the file ur downloading you will see a little pause button click on it wait 30 sec and then click on it again and it will finnish downloading. Its happened to me good luck i hope this helps

Kevin

• 3 years ago

buddy i replaced into additionally having some problems downloading as a unfastened person yet now i had top type and it truly is working high-quality with me..........i'm employing IDM 5.19. you ought to enable direct downloads so it starts to get carry of immediately......which would be a reason.

• 9 years ago

I am also having the same problem... Please let me also know if anyone else is having the same problem and what is the solution to this problem...

This is really making me sick..

Rapidshare is going bonkers... I hate it :(

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.