Have you ever had a dream that seemed real?

What made it real?

I once had a dream where I was being chased by someone with an axe and he hit me in the thigh. When I woke up I felt the area where I was hit in the dream and it sort of hurt for a second.

BQ: Is it possible to die in your dream?

I mean, can the "you" in your dream die? But when you wake up you're fine.

The dreams in which i died were one of the most wonderful dreams id ever had. Night mares are a signal your subconscious gives your brain to alert you to wake up because you are breathing incorrectly. The pain is just another signal your serotonin has influenced on your body.

Once i had a dream that my arm got chopped off and i woke up and my arm wouldn't move! I started freaking out cause it felt, well i couldn't feel it. I think you could suffocate while you sleep but i dot think you could die from having a dream, its phycological pain i think, at least i hope!

Yeah, the second I woke up, I felt like THAT was the dream, and that the dream was the reality.

I got over it once I ate breakfast :D

Yeah, in my dream once I burned the bottom of my foot

Then when I woke up it hurt, & for a second it looked black...

i have vivid dreams every night. it is connected to my anxiety and PTSD disorders.

ive never died in my dreams. i usually wake up before i might die or get seriously hurt.

but ive had really vivid real dreams about meeting celebrities, sky diving, etc. it's awesome!!

Yes, I once had a dream that ghosts were pulling on my sheets while I was sleeping, and I was half awake, and half sleeping. I really thought that somone was pulling on my sheets.

BQ: No, it is not, but then again, anything is possible.

• Rin

i don't think a dream can kill you, but people die in their sleep.

all of the dreams i've had have seemed real.

• julia

It's happened to me before too, I don't know what it could even possibly be. I honestly wouldn't worry about anything.

But what do you mean by your BQ?

Yes

It was a wet dream

BQ: No...you always wake up before you die

and

Reds Rule!!!!

• ?

Last night I dreamt I killed someone using a toaster.