gift ideas for a 6 month anniversary, from girl to guy?

My boyfriend and I are going to be celebrating our 6 months soon...and I don't have any clue as to what gifts are appropriate or what would even be good enough etc. I'm on a slight budget... and I'd like to hopefully make him something rather than buying something. Please help!! (:

Name a star for him. http://www.starmoniker.com/

• heintz

how are you able to've a 6 month anniversary? An anniversary is barely a each year journey! even nevertheless, in case you prefer to deal with your female pal, why no longer get her a field of goodies, some flora and/or a necklace - you do no longer choose something high priced; Asda or Tescos carry out a little advantageous ones.

• ?

You can get him smth really original and sentimental that will remind him of you everytime he looks at it: a 100% hand-made painting from your favorite photo together. I've discovered this website that turns photos into beautiful hand-made paintings and the prices are really affordable too. Here's the link: www.paintedsouvenirs.com ..Good luck on finding the right gift!

• Something I've always thought was a great idea is making him a CD of all your "songs" or songs that remind you of him, like a special mix CD for him :D

or you could cook him din din

well make him anything as long as you made it with love hes gonna love it :P

and maybe like give him a little lapdance or somthing sexy too haha