How can I do my will power and mind strong?

Its very tricky but its true.I lived along with my parents and my sis.My parents always used to quarrel with each other and my mother is somewhat dominating type.My parents never allowed me to go outside the home due to which I feel very suffocated.I hv completed my eng 2nd year by living inside home.But I m... show more Its very tricky but its true.I lived along with my parents and my sis.My parents always used to quarrel with each other and my mother is somewhat dominating type.My parents never allowed me to go outside the home due to which I feel very suffocated.I hv completed my eng 2nd year by living inside home.But I m feeling very pressurized now.I m in 3rd year now.I hv kept the boyfriend but he was also my parents type.I looked for another but he abused me.Now I m feeling very pressurized me especially mentally,what should I do.I m feeling suffocated.Should I go for meditation it would help.Plzz help me I want to complete my engg.I want to keep myself mentally and physically strong so that in future I can Make myself so strong so that no one can defeat me plzz suggest me the answers
3 answers 3